Friday, October 30, 2009

Recent Stuff around the C. Krainik Household

A few weeks ago Chance took me on a few amazing dates.

He took me to a corn maze, which was so fun! He looks creepy here, especially with the red eyes.


Chance walking through the kid maze for practice before the real thing.

Me reading the directions to get out of the maze.

I realize my face looks a little funny

Yup, Chance is pretending to pee in the corn. He is handsome and classy.

Deciding which way to go

I love him :)

No caption necessary

I am considering getting one of these for our house. Just kidding babe!

Going through the 3-D maze

They had the coolest fire pit where you could roast marshmallows and listen to a guy tell scary stories!

Chance eating a fried pickle (the first fried thing I have ever seen my husband not like)

Eating my yummy grilled corn!

We also went to the museum! I told Chance to choose his favorite animal, and this is what he picked.

Watching an old school TV

Beating the war drum

:)

He is so handsome!

The circus was so fun!





We also went Go-Kart racing!

First place! Just kidding, I came in dead last, I think everyone lapped me twice. I also caused a few collisions.



Thanks babe for my dates! I have a wonderful husband. I really need to step it up for date night.


P.S. Chance got awesome coupons for all these dates so they didn't cost much at all. He is so smart :)

3 comments:

  1. So fun!!! You two are so cute. Ahhh, to be a newly wed again!! Keep having fun. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of the pictures! You two are darling together... I hope Chance was only pretending to pee in the corn maze! :) Don't let mom see that pic! Just kidding! You guys have gone on some great dates... gotta love Chance and his major coupon obsession! Can't wait to see you guys and Fireman Spike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Katie! I'm glad you and Chance are doing so well. I loved the Spike poop story, so funny! We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete