Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last night we went to see The Blind Side, the football movie with Sandra Bullock. Seriously the best movie I have seen in a long time! It was amazing. I laughed a lot, and cried even more. (I am a crier, I tear up during commercials, seriously). Even Chance confessed that he teared up a few times, but I think he even cried a little. (He says he didn't, but whatever). The movie makes me want to adopt a kid even more. I've always wanted to adopt a child, and the movie just reinforced that. If you have time to see it, do it!


Since Thanksgiving is next week (Can't wait to see everyone in Colorado!), I'm gonna list a few things I am grateful for (not necessarily in order). Here it goes:

  • My husband, and all his talents with which he has blessed our lives.
  • Our House (One of the blessings from the first one)
  • Our Puppy
  • The Gospel
  • My Testimony (this one is especially important to me because one of my blessings is having my testimony come easily for me, and I am grateful that I don't have doubts about the Church, it would make life so much harder).
  • My Parents- They are amazing. I can only pray that I can be like them with our children.
  • My siblings, including my new sister in law on the Wilson side
  • My new in-laws. I am so blessed to have married into such a loving family who has the same principles and priorities as my family.
  • Sleep, my favorite past-time (just ask Chance)
  • My education, and all the other blessing that come from living in the U.S.
  • The soldiers that protect our freedom
  • Good Books (!)
  • My health, and my husband's health
  • Doctors (To protect the one above)
  • Good food
  • Coca Cola (I'm trying to break this habit, but I don't think it will ever happen)
  • Laundry machine. If I had to hand wash all our clothes, we would never have clean clothes. Ever.
  • The internet. Even though it brings a lot of bad temptation into the world, it also brings so much good.
  • Charitable people
  • Good music
  • Holidays! I love holidays and can't wait for Christmas
  • The Atonement ( I would never get to Heaven without it! Ha!)
  • Clothes
  • Contacts (I would be blind without them!)
  • My Car
  • Movies
  • Babies
  • The Temple, so I can be sealed to my family for Eternity!
  • My trials, because even when they suck, they make me a stronger and better person.
That's all I'm gonna put down write now, even though there are a bazillion more!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I just said to Bill, "I think I want to see Blindside more than I want to see Twilight." Then I read your blog! It seriously looks so good to me! Can't wait to see it! Maybe while were in Colorado... want to see it again? :) BTW I loved your list! I too am grateful for Chance... he's a good guy! I am also grateful for a washer... mine broke this week. I haven't had a working washer for 9 whole days. No washer plus a family of six equals lots of dirty clothes! Good thing it's not too cold here in Vegas, because Gage and Jake are wearing shorts to school on Monday! I've already had to wash soccer uniforms in the bathtub! Can't wait to see you guys next week! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the movie...I teared up when I watched the trailer the other night...can't wait to see it. Glad you liked it. I loved your list. It's always great to see a list of all the wonderful things that we have in this life that bring us joy. Can't wait to see you next week! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see that movie SO BAD! I can't wait! I was hoping we would see it over Thanksgiving! :) I love your list! Excited to see you guys! Love you, Twink :)

    ReplyDelete