Saturday, October 30, 2010

New York

Chance surprised me for our anniversary with a trip to New York

It was amazing


Chance in front of an NYPD car


We ate hot dogs from a street vendor


Looking across the pier


If you look closely, you can see the Statue of Liberty in the back


This creepy guy was running around downtown


Chance's favorite part of the trip, Wall Street


Statue on Wall Street




Chance got a little crazy about this picture. There were people climbing all over the Bull, and it was almost impossible to get a picture without anyone in it.


The Frick Museum


New York was so fun!


Central Park

Central Park





My aunt and uncle bought us tickets to Wicked. It was so great! Thanks Matt and Natalie! My feet were killing me, so we got a ride back to our hotel from one of those crazy bike riders. It was so scary. I thought we were going to die

The guy who was pulling us got so close to the taxis, and cut off people. These pictures don't convey how scared I was.


M&M Factory

The World's largest Reese's

The Empire State Building


One of my favorite parts of the trip, Serendipity III. The frozen hot chocolate was SO GOOD! The food wasn't too bad either


Waiting for our table (1 1/2 hour wait)


The coolest candy store ever!


Bathtub of gum balls


New York was so amazing! Thanks babe for the trip. I can't wait to go again and try everything we didn't get a chance to this time.

P.S. I am about 2 weeks pregnant here, which might explain why I look and felt so tired this entire trip.

2 comments:

  1. KT, what a fun trip! I heart NYC:) I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better. I completely understand all those fun things that go on during pregnancy! I have that sneezing thing as well. you are soo little! Lucky, I look like I've got a huge basketball in me and I still have 11 weeks to go! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! NYC is the best... there is always so much to do. I'd love to take Bill there someday, he's never been.
    AS for being prego... we are so excited. And when I say we I mean Gage and Jake too. They are so thrilled to have another cousin on the way.
    Can't wait to find out what you're having. I secretly hope its a girl, because I LOVE the girl name you guys have picked out. Love it!
    But I'd also love it to be a boy. Then Tad, Owen, and Zaine have another little cuz to get into trouble with.
    Either way this baby is going to be gorgeous!
    Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete