Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spike, NO!

This is what our new puppy hears at least 20 times a day. He loves to chew, bite, and just cause trouble. He chews on anything he can grab onto, including our hands, feet and clothing, but he is learning fast what he can and cannot chew on. He is almost potty-trained, he still has a few accidents when we don't take him out fast enough. Pretty good for only six weeks old though! He is a total cutie, and has attitude like no other. When Chance puts him in his cage, he gets angry and storms off into his room, and comes back to yip at us when we laugh at him.

It probably sounds like I am bragging about my kid or something, but don't worry. We know he isn't a child or anything close to it. But we still love him!
















5 comments:

  1. What?! You got a dog?! Katie, I'm VER proud of you because Krainiks don't really have the pet thing going on. I'm pretty sure Brock was the only one that ever LOVED dogs enough to want one. You have helped us all turn a new leaf. :) Pike is a cute name too! Hope you guys are having fun with the new married life thing--isn't it great?! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Katie won the "Can we get a dog" battle! I knew you would! :) He's so cute! Love the name! I too will be getting a dog soon... I agreed to a dog as long as he has a backyard big enough to run around in. Bill swears our next place will, I say if thats the case then fine we can get a dog! Happy training! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! So cute. Is that a teacup poodle? Hope you are having fun with him. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you named him Spike. It reminds me of something Thoreau said (I just read it five minutes ago): Shall a man go and hang himself because he belongs to the race of pygmies, and not be the biggest pygmy that he can?

    Kill, Spike! Kill!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure Chance named him right?! He is so cute, I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving! The kids are going to have so much fun with him!!! We love you guys and miss you - can't wait to see you. Have a great General Conference weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete